MINT Gibson Les Paul 1994 Standard Centennial with real gold, silver and diamonds !only 100 made!
1994 Les Paul Standard Centennial
This is an incredibly rare 1994 Gibson Les Paul Standard Centennial Edition, only 100 guitars were built to commemorate Gibsons 100th anniversary. This guitar has a beautiful figured flamed maple top and the body is an one-piece mahogany. Some of its unique appointments include;
- 11 pt. Diamond on the Gibson headstock logo.
- 5 Pt. Diamond detends on the 22K gold plated top hat knobs.
- Diamond jeweled sterling silver Centennial serial number (1894-1994).
- Gold plated top hat knobs with 100 Year Anniversary logo.
- Mother of Pearl inlays including 12th fret, 100th Anniversary banner.
- 22K gold plated anniversary Orville Gibson coin embedded on the back of the headstock.
- Centennial headstock cover with the 100th Anniversary logo.
- Silk ribbon with 100th Anniversary logo.
- Hand tooled leather case complete with outer covering.